Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Progress

So this is my first real blog!!! Yeah me. Just another avenue for me to bother random people about the reeducation and "betterment" of nutrition and the importance proper nourishment has on every level of our lives. It is a sad state of affairs when a 32 year old mother of one, learned the lesson of proper nutrition after her crippled uterus was removed. 10 some odd years of misdiagnosis from mystery pains and illness said to be a wheat-allergy and actually I just had a hole that wouldn't heal. It makes me wonder what could have been if I had read these books in my 20's. Maybe I could have kept it. Why are these lessons not taught? It is my sincerest hope, my greatest wish and my new life quest to educate all who will listen (or read in this case) about the importance of reeducating, reprogramming if you will, what our society has come to believe nutrition is. Everyone HAS to read these two books, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price and Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment